question

larhennin_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
larhennin_3 asked

,How do I log into the sandbox environment?

To develop my own web application, I need a connection to the eBay API. for this I need the user tokens and the login into the sandbox environment. but I just can't log in or get the user tokens. I tried to register a new user for the sandbox environment. Unfortunately, I get the following error message. You can find these in the appendix.

Invaldig registration form 60%.jpg

Registration Date.jpg

When I click the button to log in to the sandbox environment, I also get an error message that my login details are not correct. (I used the normal developer login data)

When I try to create a sandbox user again, it says that the user is already registered, but I don't have any login data or anything like that. It simply does not work.

registration already confirmed.JPG

could you please help me how to solve this problem? That would be really great. Maybe someone of you has had the same problem before and maybe already knows the solution. It would really help me a lot because I have to finish the project as quickly as possible and the deadline is getting closer, but I have not yet been able to connect to the eBay API.

sandboxerror-sandboxaccount apiapi and api problemuser-token
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
-1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @larhennin_3 ,

Please refer these two documents regarding sandbox environment.

Ref:- https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/sandbox-environment.html

Ref:- https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/sandbox-test-users.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I already tried these things, but it is not working like it should.

Do you have another idea what could be the problem? I think I am doing everything like it is descriped in the documents.

0 Likes 0 ·

As I descriped in the issue, I am doing everything in the way it should work, but i am experiencing technical problems/bugs or something like that. Maybe I am also doing things wrong, but I dont know how to solve it. I tried it for days.

0 Likes 0 ·
larhennin_3 avatar image
0 Likes"
larhennin_3 answered

I need user token for implementing the trading service API. When I apply for user token eBay requires Legal Address to fill. But When I fill the Legal Address. It breaks the sandbox login. And I can't get user token.
Can anyone help on this issues?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.