question

maxpho_company avatar image
0 Likes"
maxpho_company asked ·

addOrder on joined transaction returns no payment notification

Hi, i'm using addOrder API call to join two orders, sending payment methods such as PayPal, Bank Transfer and Cash On Delivery (i'm working on eBay IT). Normally when a customers pay a single order selecting Cash on Delivery i will receive a notification that Customer has pay w/ COD and the COD value (ex. Euro 10) so i will add Cash On Delivery value to order's data into my eCommerce DB. But, in case of joined orders when the customers pay with Cash on Delivery i'm receiving only that order is payed with COD but i'm not receiving COD value so i am unable to update order data into my eCommerce DB.

Anyone has the same issue, suggestions?

ordersaddordercod
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
epinapala avatar image
0 Likes"
epinapala ,

Best Regards,

Eswara Rajesh Pinapala,

eBay Dvelopers Program Site Engineer.

answered ·

Hi ,

Q: Normally when a customers pay a single order selecting Cash on Delivery i will receive a notification that Customer has pay w/ COD and the COD value (ex. Euro 10) so i will add Cash On Delivery value to order's data into my eCommerce DB.

A: Can you confirm the way you are receiving the notification?? Did you set up Notifications? or are you using any other Api Call?

However i can suggest you to call retreive OrderId fon AddOrder response and use it to call GetOrders to obtain Total/Individual transaction Amounts, including other information.

Thanks

Rajesh

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.