question

auctioncreator avatar image
0 Likes"
auctioncreator asked

Can't generate Auth'n'Auth token

I starts in 'User tokens' tab. I go to 'User tokens' , select 'Auth'n'Auth' and click 'Sign in to sandbox', log in with TESTUSER account which i previously created. Then I click 'Agree'.

I should redirect me to website with generated tokens, but instead of this, it takes me to login page again. I log in and then it takes me to

https://pages.sandbox.ebay.com/messages/page_not_responding.html

Is there anything I can do about it?

tokentokens
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

auctioncreator avatar image
0 Likes"
auctioncreator answered

The problem occurred in Chrome. The same workflow worked on Opera without any trouble.

Issue solved for me

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @auctioncreator,

I have tried to reproduce the issue and I am able to generate the token. Can you please try to generate the token in incognito mode ?

Alternatively, you can try to Clear browsing data or try to update chrome by going to help> About Chrome.

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.