question

timothgan14 avatar image
0 Likes"
timothgan14 asked

Internal error while attempting to do image search

I'm trying to do an image search via the API by sending a request via 'https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search_by_image?'. POST content is just {'image': base64-string-for-an-image}. Authentication headers/oauth seem to be working fine.

Server sends me back a 500 response with the more detailed error:

b'{"errors":[{"errorId":2003,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"APPLICATION","message":"Internal error","longMessage":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters":[{"name":"code","value":"400"},{"name":"message","value":"org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character (\'i\' (code 105)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, \'true\', \'false\' or \'null\')"}]}]}'

Is there anything I can do on my end other than contact support as the error message suggests?

image search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.