question

InactiveAutoUser avatar image
0 Likes"
InactiveAutoUser asked

Unable to upgrade eBay Store in Sandbox

I have created a 'Basic Shop' in eBay Sandbox, but I now need to upgrade to either a 'Featured Shop' or a 'Anchor Shop'.

To do this the system requires that my PayPal Sandbox account is linked and verified. I have managed to link it no problem. But when i click on verify, PayPal Sandbox shows this as completed but eBay sandbox does seem to recognise this :-(

I also get the following message while trying to upgrade:

"A Detailed Seller Rating score greater or equal to 4.4 over 12 months on all four ratings is required to subscribe to a Featured Shop"

How do I bypass/resolve these two solutions ASAP!?

ebay user : testuser_colewood

paypal user : sja_1302874738_per@colewood.net

Thanks in advance!!

ebay-paypal-sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 avatar image
0 Likes"
tony.developersupport_deprecated_88e71f8c-89f3-4301-990a-e2f00a0fed48 answered

Sandbox does not support all the features of eBay production site. Subscription to Premium and Anchor Stores is not supported, only the Basic Store is available. For a detailed list of features that are not supported in Sandbox, you can refer to the article titled 'Unsupported features list for the Sandbox' by following the link  https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=684

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.