question

swankypawsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
swankypawsuk asked

eBay Feed API -> uploadFile script working on local PC but not working on live server

Hi,

I am working with a freelance developer to migrate from File Exchange to Feed API.

The developer has created a solution (below) that works on a local server, but not on a live server. Both he and I have spent hours trying to debug the code but to no avail. He has posted the message below on StackOverflow.

Can anyone provide a point in the general direction to what the issue may be?

Many thanks,

Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my script which uploads feed to ebay. The script working on local PC but when I upload to my live server, it does not work.

Here is my code.

public function createTask($feedType='FX_LISTING')
    {
        $link = "https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task";
        //$appConfig = parse_ini_file("config.ini");

//payload
        $payload = json_encode(array("schemaVersion"=>"1.0","feedType"=>"FX_LISTING"));

//$appConfig['user_token'] = 'mehboob';
        $ch = curl_init($link);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(
            'Authorization:Bearer ' . $this->userToken,
            'Accept:application/json',
            'Content-Type:application/json',
            'X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID: EBAY_US'
        ));
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLHEADER_SEPARATE, true);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
        //scurl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, '127.0.0.1:8888');
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $payload);
        $response = curl_exec($ch);
        $header_size = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_SIZE);
        $headers = substr($response, 0, $header_size);
        $body = substr($response, $header_size);
        $info = curl_getinfo($ch);  

echo($body);
        curl_close($ch);

$headers = explode("\r\n", $headers); // The seperator used in the Response Header is CRLF (Aka. \r\n) 

$headers = array_filter($headers);

$loc = basename(implode(preg_grep("/^location.*/", $headers)));
      return $loc;

}

public function uploadFile($taskID, $fName)
    {
          $link = "https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/$taskID/upload_file";
         $curl = curl_init();
        curl_setopt($curl, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT, true);
        // curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PROXY, '127.0.0.1:8888');
        curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
        CURLOPT_URL => $link,
        CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
        CURLOPT_ENCODING => '',
        CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS => 10,
        CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST=> 1,
        CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER=> 1,
        CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 0,
        CURLOPT_HEADER => 1,
        CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true,
        CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION => CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1,
        CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => 'POST',
        CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => array('file'=> new CURLFILE(realpath($fName)),'type' => 'form-data'),
        CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array(
        'Authorization: Bearer ' . $this->userToken,
        'Content-Type: multipart/form-data',
        'X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID: EBAY_US'
        ),

)); 

$response = curl_exec($curl);
        var_dump($response);

curl_close($curl);

}

Using the code as under:

$feedPath = __DIR__ . "/" ."feed.csv";
$taskID= createTask();
$uF = uploadFile($taskID,$feedPath);

The above code works fine on my local PC, creating task id and uploading file to ebay. But when I am uploading code on my server, it gets failed. I confirmed the path to the file on my server is OK. Also I am using the same version of PHP on my server.

Please see the following response I receives from Server.

string(595) "HTTP/1.1 100 Continue HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error rlogid: t6pitaf%60btuf1%3D9vjdpitaf%60btuf1*or3ah%28rbpv6775-1795f5551e5-0x2340 x-ebay-client-tls-version: TLSv1.2 content-type: application/json content-length: 228 date: Wed, 12 May 2021 06:48:18 GMT x-envoy-upstream-service-time: 125 server: ebay-proxy-server x-ebay-pop-id: UFES2-LVSAZ01-api {"errors":[{"errorId":160001,"domain":"API_FEED","subdomain":"Selling","category":"APPLICATION","message":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay Developer Technical Support for assistance."}]}"

The error says about "eBay internal error" but I don't think so. its due to some problem in the code.

The documentation to the above eBay service is as under: eBay Feed File - uploadFile documentation

Your cooperation in this context will be highly appreciated.

feed-apiupload
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

giuseppdivuol_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
giuseppdivuol_0 answered

I have the same problem...you solved?

https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/task-40-1214212894/upload_file
string(595) "HTTP/1.1 100 Continue HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error rlogid: t6pitaf%60btuf1%3D9iptpitaf%60btuf1*sg1ua%28rbpv6762-1797ef6f870-0x2359 x-ebay-client-tls-version: TLSv1.2 content-type: application/json content-length: 228 date: Tue, 18 May 2021 10:13:07 GMT x-envoy-upstream-service-time: 880 server: ebay-proxy-server x-ebay-pop-id: UFES2-RNOAZ03-api {"errors":[{"errorId":160001,"domain":"API_FEED","subdomain":"Selling","category":"APPLICATION","message":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay Developer Technical Support for assistance."}]}"

STATUS INVIO CSV

Array ( [url] => https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/task-40-1214212894/upload_file [content_type] => application/json [http_code] => 500 [header_size] => 367 [request_size] => 2555 [filetime] => -1 [ssl_verify_result] => 0 [redirect_count] => 0 [total_time] => 4297.858234 [namelookup_time] => 1.9E-5 [connect_time] => 0.154295 [pretransfer_time] => 0.465175 [size_upload] => 3204798 [size_download] => 228 [speed_download] => 0 [speed_upload] => 745 [download_content_length] => 228 [upload_content_length] => 3204798 [starttransfer_time] => 4295.587359 [redirect_time] => 0 [redirect_url] => [primary_ip] => 209.140.129.1 [certinfo] => Array ( ) [primary_port] => 443 [local_ip] => 80.88.87.50 [local_port] => 26608 )

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Not solved. waiting for blessing.

0 Likes 0 ·
itati-shop avatar image
0 Likes"
itati-shop answered

sandjwarehouse2 avatar image
0 Likes"
sandjwarehouse2 answered

I see you have:

var_dump($response);

but I think you need to see the request, including headers, and compare to the working local version.

i-got-to-have-that avatar image
0 Likes"
i-got-to-have-that answered

Hi

I am also struggling with this - to the point I cannot even get createtask to work.

I currently use file exchange programmatically for the last 7 years and do nearly 30000 revisions a day and maybe create/delete/refresh 15k listings a day.

But I only have 6 days to get this done.

With the createtask I am getting a 16002 error.

"The authentication scope https://api.ebay.com/oauth/api_scope is incorrect for 'feed_type' FX_LISTING"

What does this mean - I am using the OAUTH key (valoid for 60 mins)?

Has anyone got this fully working, including the upload of a file. I even paid for premium support to help me as my coding is a little rusty these days.

I've just reproduced this error (but it's 160002) by incorrectly using Application access token instead of User access token. Try the latter.

0 Likes 0 ·
phyllisca97 avatar image
0 Likes"
phyllisca97 answered

I have same issue in the script if any solutions you have so please reply.

https://www.myaarpmedicare.guru/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.