question

btibti avatar image
0 Likes"
btibti asked ·

checkout in sandbox with pay by paypal is not working,

when I checkout my order with paypal in sandbox, i can't do anything beacause of the redirect url is sanbox home, i can't take the next step,please help me ~ thanks

ebay_feedback.jpg

checkout sandbox
ebay-feedback.jpg (206.7 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

boonmec-87 avatar image
0 Likes"
boonmec-87 answered ·

Verify that your API call includes the correct transaction ID and correct email address and that you have permission to make third-party calls for this account.

Mypascoconnect

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @btibti ,

The Fulfillment API covers only the transactions that have completed the checkout process. This API does not cover pending payment purchases that require upfront payment before shipment.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/overview.html

You can use GetOrders call of Trading API for getting the sandbox orders related information.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/getorders.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·

btibti avatar image
0 Likes"
btibti answered ·

Hi @sagar_developersupport

now i get the paid order, but when i call the fulfillment Api, the result is returned error

·

btibti avatar image
0 Likes"
btibti answered ·

Hi @sagar_developersupport

My question is paypal is not working when i click the pay now button in sandbox, you can look at this picture ebay_feedback.jpg ,i just want checkout and create a new test order in sandbox, please help me ,thanks

·

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @btibti ,

You can use CompleteSale call of Trading for performing post-payment tasks. To test CompleteSale in the Sandbox, you must have at least two test users: one to act in the capacity of an item seller and the other as a buyer.

For testing the auction listings, a buyer must have placed a bid on the item and the listing must have ended with a purchase. List an auction item on sandbox and use a separate user to place bids on the item. The seller can end the listing early using EndItem. If you set EndingReason to SellToHighBidder, the call does not cancel existing bids and the listing ends as a successfully concluded auction. One order line item is created for each winning bidder, and the seller can leave feedback for each.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.