question

refresh_ecommerce avatar image
0 Likes"
refresh_ecommerce asked

How can I Embed the Media API created Video inside a listing description?

So, I have successfully got a short video uploaded to ebay, and have retrieved DASH and HLS links.

But I cannot fathom how to convert this into embedded video for our listings.

Does anyone have a point of reference for this that works?

I appreciate that this service is in beta but am rather eager to get this feature working.

media apivideo
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It likewise subtleties the distinctive JavaScript capacities that you can call to control the video player just as the player boundaries you can use to additionally modify the player.

FirstCallOnline

0 Likes 0 ·
refresh_ecommerce avatar image
0 Likes"
refresh_ecommerce answered

Just found the answer to this now.

https://developer.ebay.com/Devzone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.VideoDetails

Looks like I need to wait for the Video listing details to be more available before incorporating things fully. Still, good time to get more videos ready!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eg9645 avatar image
0 Likes"
eg9645 answered

I like seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

First Call Online

mv2872 avatar image
0 Likes"
mv2872 answered

Your API key is available in the Developer Console's API Access pane for your project. ... A channelSection resource contains information about a set of videos that a channel has ... showBrowseView property to true for the specified channel. ... Note: To create a top-level comment, use the commentThreads.insert method.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.