question

jomarc-82 avatar image
0 Likes"
jomarc-82 asked

Get completed listings with API

What is the best way to get completed listings data from the eBay API? From what I've read it should be the Marketplace Insights API, but after applying to eBay for access to this they said:

Unfortunately, we no longer provide access to Marketplace Insights API to our partners. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I am now stuck as the application I am developing needs a way to get sold listing data or it won't be successful. Can anyone help advise me on what to do?

Thanks

apibrowse apimarketplace insights apicompleted-listings
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
myrtlewi-33 avatar image
0 Likes"
myrtlewi-33 answered

I am using GetMyeBaySellingRequest to get my sale numbers i.e last 24 hours ended listings which are sold.

<SellingSummary><Include>TRUE</Include></SellingSummary> <SoldList>    <DurationInDays>1</DurationInDays>    <OrderStatusFilter>All</OrderStatusFilter>    <Pagination>      <EntriesPerPage>100</EntriesPerPage>      <PageNumber>1</PageNumber>    </Pagination> </SoldList>

Hence under the SellingSummary part i received all the required data. Here [TotalSoldCount] depends on the SoldList > DurationInDays.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, but I need data for all sold listings, not my own.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.