question

kevinj.w avatar image
0 Likes"
kevinj.w asked

Developer account rejected

Could somebody help me? I'm trying to register for a developer account to obtain a token, but I have been rejected. I have sent support email, but no answer. I registered under k1n4t1c@gmail.com

developer account rejected
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ngj2242 avatar image
0 Likes"
ngj2242 answered

I'm trying to register for a developer account to obtain a token, but I have been rejected. I have sent support email, but no answer. I registered under792755833@qq.com

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developmen84 avatar image
0 Likes"
developmen84 answered

Same happened here, I tried to register 2 eBay developer accounts, the second once the first was rejected as I assumed I had made a mistake. First one under t4ctic4l@gmx.de and second one under k-4@gmx.de

Edit: I tried to register an sandbox account too, but same problem:

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly.

Why was my account rejected?I'm waiting two days but still no answer from support..

I just wish they were more specific. It's so frustrating to see that "I've been rejected" without being told why, or what information I was even missing.

0 Likes 0 ·
seale_374 avatar image
0 Likes"
seale_374 answered

Me too man. It just really sucks. Im a computer science student myself and I work at a store that also sells on ebay.

We have to print these invoices and Im the guy that compiles the transaction info from ebay along with the item info from our actual inventory/POS. This means waiting for each invoice of each transaction to print before hunting down the fee's and writing them down on each invoice physically before I add them into a final spreadsheet.

This is incredibly time consuming (2 hours/days worth of invoices). I wanted to use the ebay api to get my fee's for me so I wouldnt have to physically write them down, or even wait to print each invoice on its own for that matter.

I just put in a ticket requesting them to look over my registration again. Will come back with more info if anything comes up.

kevinj.w avatar image
0 Likes"
kevinj.w answered

Still no answer from eBay on why it's been rejected unfortunately :/

So true, our project stands still, 15 days and still no response from the support really annoying..

I also sent you an email too, because I thought you might already have news about the account problem :)

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
developmen84 answered

2+ month of waiting...

0 Likes"
developmen84 answered

3+ month of waiting...

0 Likes"
developmen84 answered

4+ month of waiting...

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.