question

westbase-direct avatar image
0 Likes"
westbase-direct asked ·

Error 37: & using file exchange?

Hi

I have the following errors when uploading new items via File Exchange on eBay.co.uk

Error - Input data for tag <Item.AutoPay> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|Item.AutoPay|

i fixed this by removing paypal fields and then got this:

Error - Input data for tag <Item.ListingType> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|Item.ListingType|

@sagar_developersupport

file exchangeadd item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alvisinwales avatar image
0 Likes"
alvisinwales answered ·

What did you put for Format?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

westbase-direct avatar image
0 Likes"
westbase-direct answered ·

For *Format it was GTC

@alvisinwales

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
alvisinwales answered ·

GTC should be in Duration.

Format should be one of:

• Auction (default)

• FixedPrice

• ClassifiedAd

• RealEstateAd

Sorry, we have FixedPrice in Format

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
alvisinwales answered ·

FE does also accept FixedPriceItem - may be worth a try.

Can you post the whole file here?

it says the ile type is invalid, i can send by email?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes"
alvisinwales answered ·

You could send it to https://wetransfer.com and post the download link.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @westbase-direct,

Please select a valid value for <ListingType></ListingType> field. Following are the supported values for this field.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddItem.html#Request.Item.ListingType

Also, you need too set ListingDuration in the your request. This is a required field when listing a item.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddItem.html#Request.Item.ListingDuration

Please go through the link given below to know the support values for ListingDuration field.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/types/ListingDurationCodeType.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

brinmic_54 avatar image
0 Likes"
brinmic_54 answered ·

What seems to work for me is to just delete the file (which DOES exist and is accessible by my user), then hit build, and it will regenerate it and stop moaning.

It's clearly a bug as there are too many people getting it simply by filling in the boxes in the new project dialog (like me) without even modifying any code!

PrepaidGiftBalance

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.