question

ski6780 avatar image
0 Likes"
ski6780 asked ·

Cannot link my ebay sandbox accounts to paypal

Hi, I cannot link my sandbox user to my paypal sandbox user: when I click on "Link My PayPal Account" from sandbox user area I obtain an error (the link doesn't exist). My ebay sandbox user is testuser_laoda and my paypal sandbox user is 597160883@qq.com

paypal linked account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @ski6780,

Please submit a contact-us request for linking the PayPal account to your eBay sandbox account.

Navigate to URL https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts."
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ski6780 avatar image
0 Likes"
ski6780 answered ·

Hi, I cannot link my sandbox user to my paypal sandbox user: when I click on "Link My PayPal Account" from sandbox user area I obtain an error (the link doesn't exist). My ebay sandbox user is testuser_laoda and my paypal sandbox user is 597160883@qq.com

@sree_developersupport

·

ski6780 avatar image
0 Likes"
ski6780 answered ·
·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.