question

ppaavvee-94 avatar image
0 Likes"
ppaavvee-94 asked ·

I've complete checkout but product wasn't bought

Hi.
I have done these steps:

1. entered http://sandbox.ebay.com/itm/ENTER_ITEM_ID_HERE (in my case 110532349041)

2. click "Commit to buy" -> "Pay now"

3. in checkout card info was entered

4. even got "Your order's in" message 1.PNG

After these steps the product wasn't bought. I have to buy this product to see paid order in getOrders API (Fulfillment API). Could you please tell me how to actually buy a product. Does it possible in the sandbox env?

sandboxgetorderscheckoutbuy prodcut
1.png (18.6 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @ppaavvee-94,

You can use CompleteSale call of Trading for performing post-payment tasks. To test CompleteSale in the Sandbox, you must have at least two test users: one to act in the capacity of an item seller and the other as a buyer.For auction listings, a buyer must have placed a bid on the item and the listing must have ended with a purchase. Use AddItem in the Sandbox to list an item, then use a separate user to place bids on the item. The seller can end the listing early using EndItem. If you set EndingReason to SellToHighBidder, the call does not cancel existing bids and the listing ends as a successfully concluded auction. One order line item is created for each winning bidder, and the seller can leave feedback for each.Ref:

https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.