question

uncommon_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
uncommon_1 asked ·

Application call report not working after exceeding limit previous day

After converting to the Browse API everything was fine until a bot explosion put me over the limit. I think I've dealt with it, but I don't know for sure because today I can't generate a call use report. I can get one for yesterday, but not today. The calls were reset and they work as they should, but I'm flying blind. Suggestions?

browse apiapi call use report
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

uncommon_1 avatar image
1 Like"
uncommon_1 answered ·

It looks like it's working again this morning, 4/19.

· 1 ·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mine too, some requests computed already yesterday 4/18.

0 Likes 0 ·
uncommon_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
uncommon_1 answered ·

Thanks, jm.

·

jm_chasco avatar image
0 Likes"
jm_chasco answered ·

I don't think it's because you ran over the limit, i'm not getting the report either and didn't hitted the limit. Looks like API Usage report, at least for Browse API, is not working since late April 15th. .

·

uncommon_1 avatar image
0 Likes"
uncommon_1 answered ·

Is it just me? Is anyone else having a problem with reports? Is this something that breaks when you run over the call limit? Is there anyone from the dev team that can shed some light?

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.