question

eugdoro-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
eugdoro-0 asked

Downloading sold item data

There are a few csv files that can be downloaded manually from the ebay site relating to sold items in the last 90 days. One gives detailed tax information, while the other includes data on shipping, fees, taxes, etc. I have a fairly simple use case which I imagine many others have as well: I'd like to be able to automate downloading this information as a nightly operation (and then merge it into a local database.) I was very surprised to find that not only is there no API for automatically downloading these csv's, but that doing it requires going through multiple API's, one of which has an XML specification that's 950 lines long: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/37694/extract-listings-sales-report-from-api.html

I'd be very grateful if someone could post any sample code solution that they've produced for extracting this data. My experience so far with the sandbox environment has been nothing but constant bugs, and if at all possible I'd love to not reinvent the wheel for getting this info.

reportdownload
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.