question

goldsaucergames avatar image
0 Likes"
goldsaucergames asked ·

Issue with UploadSiteHostedPictures

Hi, all of a sudden after a few months of faultless operation i am now seeing the following errors when trying to upload an images as header data within xml via UploadSiteHostedPictures:

OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection reset by peer, errno 104 <--- latest linux curl and php curl

SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 0 <---- windows xampp

Could someone please confirm if this api is in maintenance? I can's see any announcement etc.

At first i thought this might be down to something i had done but i have since tried rolling back my solution going back weeks (daily build) and all are having the same issue.

Any help much appreciated

api and api problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
goldsaucergames avatar image
0 Likes"
goldsaucergames answered ·

Hi everyone, I thought I would update my progress here.

I have worked around my issue by using the alternative method and providing a url to the image. This has increased the complexity of my setup as I now have to use gd to drop the image into a location to host it, upload it and then delete it. Nowhere near as neat and tidy as providing the image within a different xml boundary.
I am not exactly impressed by the lack of any kind of announcement from eBay, i've also noticed lots of other issues recently like messages turning up in clumps and figures taking a lot longer to update. Come on ebay, we pay thousands to you every month! A little information wouldn't hurt would it?

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.