question

sun_ek2 avatar image
0 Likes"
sun_ek2 asked

Where can I find the affiliateCampaignId on the eBay Partner Network?

Hello. I am trying to use the search method of the marketplace insights API to get information on products that have sold on eBay in the past.

The following page says that I need affiliateCampaignId in order to use the search method.
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/resources/item_summary/methods/search

And it says that I can get the affiliateCampaignId from the eBay Partner Network (ePN). So I registered with the ePN, but I couldn't find the affiliateCampaignId.

I also checked the past posts on this forum about affiliateCampaignId. However, all of the answers tell me that the affiliateCampaignId is on ePN, but they do not tell me where it is on eBN.

ebay api help
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered

Yes, you can generate a new CampaignID (or several, if you want) within the ePN portal. I can't remember exactly where, but look around in the ePN menus; it shouldn't be hard to find. The CampaignID is your critical tracking parameter in the ePN world.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your comment.
I found a 10-digit unique number, which is probably the affiliateCampaignId, and I thought it would be given to me automatically when I registered with ePN.

I still don't understand the details of how to get the access token, so it will take me some more time to complete the program, but I will refer to the eBay website and forum posts to understand the access token.

Thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·
sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered

Hi @sun_ek2,

Please log in to ebay Partner Network using your credentials: https://partner.ebay.com/bla/eBay-Partner-Network/login.user After logging into your account,

Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to "Campaigns".
- Look for "Number", there you can find your campaign-IDs.
- Under "Create new Campaign" you can create new campaigns and get new campaign-IDs.

Best Regards,
eBay Developers Support

Hello. Thank you for your comment. And I'm sorry for the late reply.

I was able to find the affiliateCampaignId and get the Access Token successfully.

In the future, I would like to develop a program that uses the search method of the marketplace insights API to find out what products have sold on eBay.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.