question

patricia_610292 avatar image
0 Likes"
patricia_610292 asked ·

Will pay Developer to work on Ebay API application

Will pay $100 to work with a developer to create an application using Ebay’s API.

Background, I’m a part-time eBay seller and thought of something that could help me in my day-to-day operations.

I have a background in SQL and basic HTML, so I am not illiterate when it comes to developers, but need someone with experience.

I don’t think this would be a hard task to create and would love to work with someone in the future for more pay!

Feel free to message me!

api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am also a part-time seller. I am not a developer but I have built my own application for selling. I guess you could say I am a hobby developer as over the years I have more than 20,000 lines of code now. If you want to contact me via my website parts-rescue.com, I could give you some free advice and depending on what you want to do, I might be able to help. If you know SQL and HTML, it is pretty easy to learn a language to code an application on your own but it is a big time investment. Rewarding though as for me, I have highly automated work process which makes selling more fun.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
myrtlewi-91 avatar image
0 Likes"
myrtlewi-91 answered ·

The use of eBay’s Buy APIs in production is intended for eBay partners only. Users must apply for production access through the eBay Partner Network. Acceptance of applications is based on the proposed business model, as well as a formal agreement to abide by the policies and requirements stipulated by eBay and PayPal.

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.