question

ollom00 avatar image
0 Likes"
ollom00 asked ·

How to receive itemID / transactionID from getOrders when all I have is a lineItemID

When downloading a payout report in the eBay backend I get a very detailed report which includes information like itemID, transactionID, fees and customer information.

When I try to build this report using the finance-API I only receive the fees and a lineItemID . The only place where I can find the lineItemID is in the orders call via the fulfillment-API. Here I can at least find the itemID but I still do not have the "classic" transactionID found in the trading-API getOrders call which I need for my reports. The OrderLineItemID in the getOrders call also has nothing in common with the lineItemID so matching the two APIs seems impossible.

Can somebody tell me how eBay builds this payout report in the backend? Is there a data model which shows how the different OrderLineItemIDs, lineItemIDs, itemIDs, transactionIDs, legacyItemIDs, legacyOrderIDs (just to name a few :-) ) interact with each other?

Thanks.

fulfillment apitradingfinances api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.