question

wrmcdonald91 avatar image
0 Likes"
wrmcdonald91 asked ·

Namespace could not be found

Ok, I have a weird problem that I don't understand, at all. I added the reference and when I am programming it accepts the reference to the SDK. But as soon as I run it I get an error saying it can't find the reference.

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'eBay' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Ross\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ebay Evaluator\Ebay Evaluator\Form1.cs 12 7 Ebay Evaluator

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It may have to do with this warning? I'm not sure though

Warning 1 The referenced assembly "eBay.Service, Version=3.735.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1d9d786a5932eaf0, processorArchitecture=MSIL" could not be resolved because it has a dependency on "System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which is not in the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". Please remove references to assemblies not in the targeted framework or consider retargeting your project. Ebay Evaluator

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
wrmcdonald91 avatar image
0 Likes"
wrmcdonald91 answered ·

Never mind. I needed to change the target framework.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.