question

mukgau48 avatar image
0 Likes"
mukgau48 asked

compatibility_filter is not working

Hi,

Thank you so much for your support.

When we are using compatibility_filter everytime getting same response from API.

https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=cars&category_ids=6006&compatibility_filter=Year:1998;Make:BMW;Model:3-Series&limit=3

{

"errors": [

{

"errorId": 12506,

"domain": "API_BROWSE",

"category": "REQUEST",

"message": "The category ID submitted does not support fitment."

}

]

}

item_summary search
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @mukgau48,

Please follow the guide mentioned in link given below to know how you can get and optimize categories for using Buy APIs.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/buy-categories.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mukgau48 avatar image
0 Likes"
mukgau48 answered

Hi,

I am already getting correct Category and make and model as per define document. You can see in the below image categoryId is 5330 and Car name is Acura(Make),Now I have a requirement based on Make only and this is possible with compatibility_filter but when I use compatibility_filter with search API getting same response everytime.

https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=cars&category_ids=5330&compatibility_filter=Make:Acura&limit=3

if I try to search same thing with compatibility_filter=Year:2021;Make:Acura;Model:SLX

It's still not working.

Please assist me to integrate ebay api.

Looking forward positive response asap.

mukgau48 avatar image
0 Likes"
mukgau48 answered

Hi team,

Thanks for your support!

I am calling api based as per your shared documents but at the end getting 6001 categoryId for Cars and Truck when I try to use It's subcategory with search API It's showing same response that I shared above.

Please provide your skype Id and ping me on skype:- mukesh@esoftech.com so we can resolve the issue.

mukgau48 avatar image
0 Likes"
mukgau48 answered

Hi team,

Thanks for your support!

I am calling api based as per your shared documents but at the end getting 6001 categoryId for Cars and Truck when I try to use It's subcategory with search API It's showing same response that I shared above.

Please provide your skype Id and ping me on skype:- mukesh@esoftech.com so we can resolve the issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.