question

omniby_45 avatar image
0 Likes"
omniby_45 asked ·

How to search using store name/seller name using new eBay Browse API?

With the legacy Finding API, it was possible to only return items from specific stores using the finditemsadvanced and finditemsinebaystores calls, however, with the new Browse API I do not see a way to do that.

I see that it is possible to filter out results using seller_names using this, however, you must also specify at least one of q, category_ids or epids. As far as I can see it is not possible to simply return all of the items that a seller has in stock.

Is this actually the case or is there a way to achieve the aforementioned functionality?

finditemsadvancedfinding apibrowse apifinditemsinebaystores
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @omniby_45 ,

You can not get the all of the listing of a seller from browse API. You can use the search call of browse API for getting the listing of a seller with the seller filter but you need use one of the following query field in the request URL:
'q'
'category_ids'
'charity_ids'
'epid'
'gtin'

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/browse/resources/item_summary/methods/search

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.