question

sidcur-62 avatar image
0 Likes"
sidcur-62 asked ·

publishOffer Request Error - ErrorId 25002

Hi,

I've successfully created an offer but I'm not able to publish it. Could you, please, help me with this issue?

error [ { errorId: 25002, domain: 'API_INVENTORY', subdomain: 'Selling', category: 'REQUEST', message: 'A user error has occurred. Un problème est survenu. Veuillez réessayer dans quelques instants.' }, Headers: { 'content-length': '207', cneonction: 'close', date: 'Wed, 17 Mar 2021 14:56:30 GMT', rlogid: 't6pitnmsgwj%28ciuoopu0asu%60pkal%3C%3Dosutowoiudvn.a2u%3A2%2Bsfvu7371-17840b01f4d-0x7cae', ... }, StatusCode: 500

errorsellingapi_inventory
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adonialtd avatar image
0 Likes"
adonialtd answered ·

37 peoples are following this question and waiting for an answer :|

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

adonialtd avatar image
0 Likes"
adonialtd answered ·

Hello Ebay Developers,

Could you help us on this issue please? We really would like to understand why we're still unable to use the publishOffer() function.

Everything works excepted this function. Our company wants to automatically push some products to eBay, we're trying to resolve this issue since the start of the week without success :(

The function doesn't work on Sandbox nor on Production :(

Regards

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.