question

ppaavvee-94 avatar image
0 Likes"
ppaavvee-94 asked

Can't get FixedPriceTransaction notification (sandbox)

Hi. I've created a server that is able to receive everything. Also I've subscribed to FixedPriceTransaction notification. But when I'm buying a product, my server doesn't get anything. I assume that this may be due to the fact that the purchase does not take place.

beforeerror.PNG

After clicking the "Pay now" button I got an error.

error.PNG

Can I somehow get a FixedPriceTransaction notification after buying a product? If not then please suggest how can I get paid user orders. There are my app id - PavelPom-dev-SBX-4d4af8740-e79d6da4 and dev id - 20a65d6b-9700-4174-a916-41bfd92ed758 if you want to view my account.

notificationsebay sandboxfixedpricetransactionfixedpricetransactionnotification
beforeerror.png (159.3 KiB)
error.png (18.0 KiB)
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @ppaavvee-94,

You can use Getorder call of fulfillment API for getting the orders with different filters.

Please go though the link given below to know more about the different filters.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/methods/getOrders

You can identify from response of the call if payment status of an order is Paid, Failed or Pending under the paymentSummary.payments.paymentStatus node of call.

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.