question

dogfoodtaster avatar image
2 Likes"
dogfoodtaster asked ·

Stuck in a practical joke version of sandbox?,What is the point

Hi,

I've started to use the eBay sandbox about two weeks ago and I've come to conclusion that my account must be stuck in some kind of practical joke copy of the sandbox. I just can't comprehend a reality where this thing I'm stuck with is an actual developer product created by a multi billion dollar company. Is there anyone I can get in touch with to get access to the real sandbox?

The eBay sandbox is the biggest piece of junk I've ever dealt with. Why does it even exist? You can't do anything at all in it.

sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zimma1 avatar image
1 Like"
zimma1 answered ·

Unfortunately you need to pay eBay 75$ if you want them to respond to your question. The sandbox is almost as useless as this forum.

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zimma1 avatar image
0 Likes"
zimma1 answered ·

Most people develop against the live system. Sandbox has been pretty much broken for years now.

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.