question

sven123121 avatar image
0 Likes"
sven123121 asked ·

File from Large Merchant Services ActiveInventoryReport - request does not have the expected prices

I have used LMS ActiveInventoryReport to get a file with all the active items and their prices. I have found out that if some items have a markdown percentage activated for them, then the price in the ActiveInventoryReport file is lower by the markdown percentage.

As a markdown percentage can be set per item group and is not so static then I would have expected the prices in the ActiveInventoryReport file to always be the base prices without markdown percentage being activated for them. I think that at least there should some filter or option that could be inserted to the request so that markdown values would be bypassed.

inventorylmsprice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for asking, I have the same question Please answer.

0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
jeff.developersupport@ebay.com answered ·

Hi

This would be a great Feature Request for the ActiveInventory report. If you could, please open a support ticket so we can track the request:

http://developer.ebay.com/support/developersupport/request/default.aspx

Sincerely,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.