question

guycre8ive avatar image
0 Likes"
guycre8ive asked ·

Quickest way to see if an item has sold.

What's the quickest way to check to see if an item has sold or not? I got scammed on here and uncovered a dozen sellers using the same images and description so I'm writing a fraud scanner that will analyze hashed data to expose the fraudulent listings in real time so I know not to buy them. Also, is there any way to get sold listings through the API? That's how I uncovered all the fraudulent listings but after doing some research, it seems like eBay doesn't want us to have access to that data. And can someone please unsuspend or delete my old developer account? I have a separate account to buy with and I need to import everything but I can't login to my developer account with my buyer account email because it says it's suspended.

sold items
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
guycre8ive avatar image
0 Likes"
guycre8ive answered ·

So far all I'm seeing is an itemEndDate in "/buy/browse/v1/item/" so is that the best way? Please advise, I don't want to query a bunch of data I don't need so I'm hoping there's a faster way.

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.