question

julipar-88 avatar image
0 Likes"
julipar-88 asked

Compare 2 application Hybrid app development Vs cross platform application development

I have Start my own business and I want to Create application for my business. But I am confused which platform I will to choose between hybrid and cross platform application development.

app developmentreact native development
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
bhasa_1952 avatar image
0 Likes"
bhasa_1952 answered

The primary reason businesses choose to use cross-platform mobile application development over the native development of apps is cost. Cross-platform apps are less expensive to develop since they can be utilized on several operating systems, native applications can be used on only their own platform. Cross-platform apps utilize intermediary code which allows them to run across several platforms. If you have still confusion then you can contact our expert developers at hello@techavidus.com

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.