question

plastic-craftproducts avatar image
0 Likes"
plastic-craftproducts asked ·

Developer Account Registration Rejected

I am trying to get a developer account set up to start working with the API for my seller account but my developer account has been rejected with the following message:

"Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly."

I have already filled out a ticket using https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us (under "My account registration was rejected" section) as it the message suggests but have heard nothing back in over a week.

I have seen other threads posted from others with the same issue but none seem to have a proper solution other than creating a ticket and hoping you get a response back.

Is there anything else that can be done to help speed this process up?

account rejection
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
plastic-craftproducts avatar image
0 Likes"
plastic-craftproducts answered ·

Still no response on this several days later from eBay.

I've tried creating another account and it resulted in the same outcome without any updates as to why the account was rejected.

I contacted regular eBay support since there is no way to create a ticket on the developer site without logging in (which I'm not able to do) but they could not redirect me to anybody who could assist on this matter and they offered almost no information other than to fill in the form again.

Is there no easier way to get in contact with developer support either by phone or through an actual monitored email?

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.