question

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop asked ·

Requirements for creating a post as a new forum member?

What are the requirements for creating a post as a new forum member?

I created a post a day ago and its status is still "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator.."

How can I contact a system administrator?

If this post gets published then I can post and I will have to try again.

questionadministrator
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

seattlemagpies1 avatar image
0 Likes"
seattlemagpies1 answered ·

Any luck with this? I have a question stuck in moderations. They advise contacting administrator but there is no way to directly contact admin on the forum.

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered ·

@hendt_de, it was never published. I had to post again and changed the content slightly. Obviously there are criteria that prevent a post from being published but I don't know what they are.

· 1 ·

Thank you for your fast reply. I will try to modify my post and see if it'll get through.

0 Likes 0 ·
hendt_de avatar image
0 Likes"
hendt_de answered ·

Hey tap develop,

may you could shortly tell me how long it took you to get your post published? I'm waiting since 10 days for mine to be moderated ^^...

·

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered ·

I wrote the mentioned post again and the result is the same: "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator."

What are the criteria for a post to be published (like this one for example)?

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.