question

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop asked

Requirements for creating a post as a new forum member?

What are the requirements for creating a post as a new forum member?

I created a post a day ago and its status is still "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator.."

How can I contact a system administrator?

If this post gets published then I can post and I will have to try again.

questionadministrator
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered

I wrote the mentioned post again and the result is the same: "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator."

What are the criteria for a post to be published (like this one for example)?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hendt_de avatar image
0 Likes"
hendt_de answered

Hey tap develop,

may you could shortly tell me how long it took you to get your post published? I'm waiting since 10 days for mine to be moderated ^^...

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered

@hendt_de, it was never published. I had to post again and changed the content slightly. Obviously there are criteria that prevent a post from being published but I don't know what they are.

Thank you for your fast reply. I will try to modify my post and see if it'll get through.

0 Likes 0 ·
seattlemagpies1 avatar image
0 Likes"
seattlemagpies1 answered

Any luck with this? I have a question stuck in moderations. They advise contacting administrator but there is no way to directly contact admin on the forum.

alexne-3154 avatar image
0 Likes"
alexne-3154 answered

The same problem.

mmcc73 avatar image
0 Likes"
mmcc73 answered

Same problem here as well. Seems a bit silly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.