question

wemakeitallwork avatar image
0 Likes"
wemakeitallwork asked

This post is currently awaiting moderation...

My post in

doesn't show.

Instead, I see "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator".

Link to my post:

https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/40246/february-2021-tracking-changes-no-more-roverebayco.html

Can someone please help?

Thanks.

this post is currently awaiting moderation
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered

I've got a "This post is currently awaiting moderation. If you believe this to be in error, contact a system administrator." as well.

How can one contact a system administrator?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Likes"
wemakeitallwork answered

Is there an "administrator" available to assist?

0 Likes"
wemakeitallwork answered

Still happening? Can anyone help?

I had the same problem and I don't know what triggers this. I've made a new shortened post without links inside and a different title. It went published without a problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
tapdevelop avatar image
0 Likes"
tapdevelop answered

I've had the same problem and I don't know what triggers this. I've made a new shortened post without links inside and a different title. It went published without a problem.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.