question

eztradesman avatar image
1 Like"
eztradesman asked

Cannot log in to eBay Sandbox uk, I get Oops, that's not a match.

Please can someone help, I have setup at least 5 different sanbox account and every time I try to log back in I get the cryptic Oops, that's not a match.

sandbox store
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @eztradesman,

Please submit a contact-us request for linking the PayPal account to your eBay sandbox account.

Navigate to URL https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us and follow the steps given below:

1. Go to the "Help with the eBay Sandbox" section.
2. Open the "I need to link my eBay and PayPal Sandbox accounts."
3. Fill the mentioned information and Submit a request.

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

coa99apb avatar image
0 Likes"
coa99apb answered

I'm having the same problem, have tried with multiple accounts. Did you find a solution?

10 |600

vintage-wizard avatar image
1 Like"
vintage-wizard answered

same issue here, UK as well.

10 |600

coa99apb avatar image
0 Likes"
coa99apb answered

Hi all,

I had the same problem but realised what my problem was. You can only log in with a sandbox test user account, not with a normal ebay seller account. To set up sandbox test user accounts you need to be logged in to the Developers' area and then go here: https://developer.ebay.com/signin?return_to=%2Fsandbox%2Fregister
Hope that helps someone!

A simple message on the login screen would have saved me hours of head-scratching. The documentation for these APIs really is disorganised, and scattered across hundreds of pages, with endless "You need to to x, click here to read about x", which means you end up with loads of tabs open. Please someone at ebay rewrite these docs!!

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.