question

phillyauctioneer2 avatar image
0 Likes"
phillyauctioneer2 asked

Template for Browse API call for EPN

Can anyone provide a template for making a call to the browse API that includes the the appropriate header for using an EPN affiliate code? The documentation says that a "X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX" header must be passed with an affiliate campaign ID, but I'm not clear on how to do that. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

browse apiaffiliate epn id
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The api calls that initiate exports include more details about the output ... same format as you would be able to export from your account's activity view.

0 Likes 0 ·
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @phillyauctioneer2 ,

Browse API call only require " X-EBAY-C-ENDUSERCTX " header only if you are a part of the eBay Partner Network.

This header to track the revenue and to improve the accuracy of shipping and delivery time estimations.

REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/api-browse.html#Headers

Please see all of the Buy APIs Requirements by going through the link given below

REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/buy-requirements.html

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

all_vintage_cards avatar image
0 Likes"
all_vintage_cards answered

wondering if you figured this out yet, struggling with this myself.

peece_maker avatar image
0 Likes"
peece_maker answered

It's pretty obvious that eBay doesn't see the need to help non-developers.

That's a real pity.

this forum has "developer" in its name and u are complaining as a none developer about an answer that is made for users (developers) of this forum. that's more stupid that your complaint.

go and hire a developer for your needs, u will have more success with that than swimming in a pool that is obviously not made for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

I'd say that you haven't read the thread, or understood what the OP is asking for.

Someone, who is not a developer, is looking for a template.

Other non-developers, including myself, have joined in, saying they need help.

You, on the other hand, are just being rude... so I've reported you for being, well... not only a jerk, but extremely unhelpful.

0 Likes 0 ·
tristen_28 avatar image
0 Likes"
tristen_28 answered
The api calls that initiate exports include more details about the output ... same format as you would be able to export from your account's activity view.

Thanks for reading, and taking time to answer.

Unfortunately, no non-developer can understand your answer... that's the problem being addressed in this thread... I, and quite a few others, cannot decipher the code gibberish that eBay has supplied as, so-called, help.

I, and quite a few others, need a copy n paste answer, that I can then adapt, type in my own ID, token, etc.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.