question

diveevo-de avatar image
0 Likes"
diveevo-de asked

strike-through pricing STP

HI everybody!! Who can activate access to my account for strike-through pricing STP? If possible also for Sandbox.

Thanks,

Abzal

ebay sandbox store
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered
Hi @diveevo-de ,
You can set the Strikethrough Price (STP) in a listing by DiscountPriceInfo field.
STP and MAP apply only to fixed-price listings.
STP is available on the US, eBay Motors, UK, Germany, Canada (English and French), France, Italy, and Spain sites, while MAP is available only on the US site.Discount pricing is available to qualified sellers (and their associated developers) who participate in the Discount Pricing Program. Once qualified, sellers receive a 'special account flag' (SAF) that allows them to apply Discount Pricing to both single-variation and multi-variation items.REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/AddFixedPriceItem.html#Request.Item.DiscountPriceInfo
Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

How do you get enrolled into the Discount Pricing Program? When I spoke to ebay about it they did not seem to know what I was referring to.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.