question

nunab-35 avatar image
0 Likes"
nunab-35 asked

Failed to create user token

Hi,

i had open an ebay developer account, and created keys for sandbox mode . Now I tried several times to create a user token (i tried auth'n'auth and oauth modes), but I have all times a log in error message when i tried to login.

I tried:

1) my exsisting ebay account (user: nunab-35 email nunzioabate@gmail.com)

2) the ebay developer account credentials

3) another test account that i have created

The password recovery, moreover, send me to an error page. How i can create a user token correctly in order to test apis on a php application?

login
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @nunab-35 ,

Please make sure you are following the same steps as mentioned in the link given below for generating the user token through the UI,

REF:
https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/oauth-ui-tokens.htmlTo know more about the Auth'n'Auth & OAuth token and working with the different tokens, please go through the guide given below:

REF: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/features-guide/default.html#Basics/Tokens.html%3FTocPath%3DBasics%2520and%2520Concepts%7CMaking%2520an%2520API%2520Call%7CGetting%2520Tokens%7C_____0

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

luwind avatar image
0 Likes"
luwind answered

always failed on the last step when I clicked on "accept" button. I was prompted to log on to eBay production site instead of displaying token to me.

1. Click the Agree button.
    eBay redirects you to your Accepted URL page you configured for your app, and the User access token is returned as a query parameter.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.