question

mainline_automotive_uk avatar image
0 Likes"
mainline_automotive_uk asked ·

reverse bulkMigrateListings

I converted all my listings using

bulkMigrateListings

But it's broken the rest of the integration, I need to change them back is that possible?

inventory apirest api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mainline_automotive_uk avatar image
0 Likes"
mainline_automotive_uk answered ·

I've converted my listings by mistake using the API but my order system uses the old calls for stock and they don't appear to work anymore

Why are there two APIs?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @mainline_automotive_uk ,

If an eBay listing is successfully migrated to the Inventory API model, new Inventory Location, Inventory Item, and Offer objects are created. For a multiple-variation listing that is successfully migrated, in addition to the three new Inventory API objects just mentioned, an Inventory Item Group object will also be created.

Once listing is successfully migrated to the Inventory API model it can not be changed to a Traditional listing.

To map the Trading Fields to Inventory API Fields, please go through the link given below:
REF: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/static/inventory/migrating-listings.html

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.