question

osbornem78 avatar image
0 Likes"
osbornem78 asked

How do I find out which products has been sold inside the eBay API?

I am using "GetSellerListRequest" for fetching the products. How can i know which products has been sold inside the API.

I am using "QuantitySold" for the checking is sold or not but when i saw on the other products there are some products have "QuantitySold" 1 but the same product is also in active listing you can see below screenshot.
Also you can see ListingStatus "Active" or "Completed". and I had also checked on my eBay seller account.

Product 1:-

[LeadCount] => 0
[MinimumToBid] => 17.0
[QuantitySold] => 1
[ReserveMet] => true
[SecondChanceEligible] => false
[ListingStatus] => Active

Product 2:-

[LeadCount] => 0
[MinimumToBid] => 13.0
[QuantitySold] => 1
[ReserveMet] => true
[SecondChanceEligible] => false
[ListingStatus] => Completed

Both products are in sold folder on eBay. I am unable to identify which products are sold on eBay.

apiebayebay-apigetsellerlistebaylistingseller api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
hiperlights_russia avatar image
0 Likes"
hiperlights_russia answered

Use GetOrders to get sale records.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your reply,

Basically i created a WordPress plugin for the synchronization eBay to woo-commerce and vise-versa. So i created filter before start the eBay import and i used in "GetSellerList" for getting the all products. When GetsellerList is running on there i am checking a condition between product is sold or not(https://nimb.ws/iez8br). In that case what can i do.
I am thinking is there any way i can get all sold items list so i can do with that if possible.

https://nimb.ws/tipQUE (Plugin Overview)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.