question

2oolz avatar image
0 Likes"
2oolz asked

GetMyeBaySelling Call for SoldList PaidAndShipped Returns Orders that have been Cancelled and Refunded!!

Hi Guys (@sagar_developersupport)

This needs looking at urgently because the GetMyeBaySelling Call for SoldList filtered by PaidAndShipped is returning orders that have been Cancelled and Refunded!

If an order has been canceled and refunded WHY is this call returning orders that are filtered by PaidAndShipped. If an order has been cancelled then:
1) It should be marked as not shipped and
2) It should be marked as not paid (if its not shipped or not paid (Refunded) then it should not be returned in the call but they are!)

I guess if I filtered it by AwaitingShipment, cancelled orders are also returned? This means Cancelled Orders could and possible would get shipped even though they have been cancelled.

MAYBE THIS IS WHY WE ARE GETTING SO MANY DUPLICATED ORDERS FOLLOWED BY ONE REQUEST FOR CANCELATION???? Cancelations always come after the orders have been marked as shipped! I would suggest the Crooks have picked up on this flaw and are trying their best to catch sellers out!

Come on Guys get this sorted, this is a school boy error!!!

getmyebaysellingawaitingshipmentpaidandshipped
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.