question

edpiet09 avatar image
0 Likes"
edpiet09 asked ·

why cant i get in what does this mean,what does this mean needs fixed

our account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly.

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularitie

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

We have been using this for several weeks now and it seems to be going nicely.

My Balance Now

0 Likes 0 ·
joshuael-21 avatar image
0 Likes"
joshuael-21 answered ·

To acquire a required or necessary amount of something, especially that which one is addicted to or compulsively seeks. mysubwaycard

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @edpiet09,

Please file a contact us support ticket under 'My account registration was rejected' and concern team will look into this and will inform you via your email address. Here is the link to file support request: https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us#help-with-my-developer-account

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

royara_9 avatar image
0 Likes"
royara_9 answered ·

Excellent tutorial and very well explained!

visit official website

jjjjjjjjjj

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.