question

ronski_uk avatar image
0 Likes"
ronski_uk asked

eBay Messaging Centre - EMAIL replies to buyer questions are not being processed

Hi,

This is not an API/integration related question, but I hope I've categorised this correctly & it is still relevant in this forum.

As a seller on eBay through multiple accounts, we receive notifications (and the body of) buyer questions from the message centre via email, to which we can reply directly from our registered email address. This in turn updates the eBay message centre and relays our reply to the buyer. This has worked fine for years.

On Saturday 16th January 2021 this appears to have stopped working on our eBay(.co.uk) accounts.

eBay Concierge Service has referred us to this forum, as they believe it to be a third party integration problem.

We are simply replying to emails received from {buyerid_id}@members.ebay.co.uk and can see from our mailserver logs that our replies have successfully sent & have been accepted by the eBay mailservers.

So my question is: does anybody else work in this way, and have you also experienced failure / delays in your buyer/seller messaging email responses being processed by eBay?

Note: the inbound buyer messages (questions) are being received fine by us, pretty much in real time.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

emailmessagingemail notificationbuyer emailmessage-parsingebay messaging
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.