question

hiperlights_russia avatar image
0 Likes"
hiperlights_russia asked ·

GetBestOffers is not able to fetch other than active offers

Documentation says field BestOfferStatus will filter by status.

But any calls with this field set to "All" will fail with warning "Only Active offers are returned for this request."

How do I supposed to fetch non-active offers??

getbestoffers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hiperlights_russia avatar image
0 Likes"
hiperlights_russia answered ·

It does not work.

ItemID + BestOfferID gives out "Only Active offers are returned for this request" warning.

I tried all possible variation. It does not work. It does not even work with OfferID. If this offer is not active.

I belive this request is broken and may return active offers only. And it contradicts documents.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @hiperlights_russia,

Please make sure to include ItemID while using 'All' value in BestOfferStatus and retry the call because when the filter "All" is used in this case (when both ItemID and BestOfferID are omitted), its behavior is not "all" but is instead "active best offers only" (i.e. the same as Active).
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GetBestOffers.html#Request.BestOfferStatus

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.