question

gomo-9149 avatar image
0 Likes"
gomo-9149 asked ·

Unable to retrieve Promoted Listings report

We are running Promoted Listings on eBay. These promoted listings were created in a platform called ChannelAdvisor. ChannelAdvisor is a partner of eBay and supports creating and managing Promoted Listings campaign. Refer here.

I am trying to retrieve the performance reports of Promoted Listings campaign through the Marketing API. However, when I call the getCampaigns endpoint, no data is returned in the response. I know campaigns created through eBay web flow are not returned through this endpoint. But I'm not sure about campaigns created on another platform. I presume ChannelAdvisor would've made use of eBay's API to create campaigns. If that's the case, the campaign ids should be returned in the response right?

On ChannelAdvisor's platform, some campaign ID (11 digit number) was mentioned as shown here Promoted Listings.png. When I used this campaign id in the API call to create a campaign performance report, I get in the response

"message": "No campaign found for 'campaignId' "

How do I retrieve campaign performance reports for Promoted Listings through the API? Why are campaign ids not being obtained in the response?

marketing apipromoted listingsreports
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.