question

usast_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
usast_0 asked ·

Best place to buy Soma online Overnight Delivery

Soma Pills is a prescription medicine. It comes in the formulation of an oral administration tablet in the strengths of Soma 250mg and Soma 350mg of Carisoprodol. The medication is also available as the generic name medication called Carisoprodol. The generic version of Soma came into the market several years after its brand name version launch. The generic pills cost less than the brand name ones.

However, sometimes they may not be available in all the strengths and forms as the brand name versions. Doctors may prescribe Soma as a single medicine or in combination with other medications or therapies. Your doctor will generally prescribe you Soma pills along with complete bed rest and appropriate physical therapies for skeletal muscle pain conditions.

BUY SOMA ONLINE

somasoma350mgsoma500mg
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
utrecht1976 avatar image
0 Likes"
utrecht1976 answered ·

I have a 15 year old forum on my websites, made with some old php and jquery code I found somewhere. Visitors won't have to log in, nor do they have to create an account to leave comments. No 'captcha', no 'proof that you're human', nothing. Just a comment field, name field, email field, that's it. Of course, I made sure to not give my fields common IDs like 'form' of whatever. No filters, no database with 'forbidden' keywords, nothing. Anyone can leave a message. I have tens of thousands of comments, bots are all over the place, and NEVER, EVER did I receive any sort of spam in those 15 years. Just sayin'...

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.