question

you_805097 avatar image
1 Like"
you_805097 asked ·

An error occurred. While trying to create a sandbox account

Hi, I have an ebay developer account, I'm trying to create a sandbox account but I'm facing the same error everytime in the registration form : "An error occurred." I tried using different emails but nothing..

Can some one help me?

Thanks

error-sandboxebay sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi there,

I've been having the same error and haven't found a solution so it isn't just you... Maybe it's an issue with actually creating Sandbox Users...

1 Like 1 ·
dallaki19 avatar image
0 Likes"
dallaki19 answered ·

Same thing here...

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andshi_7402 avatar image
0 Likes"
andshi_7402 answered ·

Hi everyone, I have the same problem. I looked in the developer tools and saw the error response of the server: "An error number "REG.BIZ.0" occurred while processing your request.", "eBay API failed".

siy_3201 avatar image
0 Likes"
siy_3201 answered ·

我也是,你成功了吗?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.