question

arlank_22 avatar image
0 Likes"
arlank_22 asked

Cannot retrieve manually created items from API

I'm currently facing the issue that I cannot retrieve any in ebay manually created items from the API using the getInventoryItems endpoint. However I do see all items which I've created myself using the API, I don't see any items which are created in ebay manually.

Is there a way (another endpoint or something) to retrieve all products, no matter their origin?

inventory apiinventory item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @arlank_22,

Listings created outside Inventory API will not be visible via Inventory APIs.

See bulkMigrateListing call to convert existing eBay Listings to the corresponding Inventory API objects.

If an eBay listing is migrated successfully to the new Inventory model, that
object will be accessible through the Inventory API.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/inventory/resources/listing/methods/bulkMigrateListing

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arlank_22 avatar image
0 Likes"
arlank_22 answered

Hi @sagar_developersupport

Thank you for your reply, I'll have a look into that!

arlank_22 avatar image
0 Likes"
arlank_22 answered

Dear @,

I've been trying to get all active listing IDs using the GetSellerList, but this response is always empty although my search criteria is supposed to return some listings.

How am I supposed to retrieve the listing ID's for the bulkMigrateListing endpoint?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.