question

lucage93 avatar image
18 Likes"
lucage93 asked ·

Cannot create sandbox user

I'm trying to create a sandbox user here https://developer.ebay.com/sandbox/register, but every time I submit the form I receive an unspecified error. I've tried with multiple browsers and account information but the error still happens.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

sandboxerror-sandboxsandbox-usersdeveloperdeveloper-accountebay developers
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any luck here? Having the same issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Is this a continuous problem or intermittent? I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks and have had no luck creating a sandbox user.

0 Likes 0 ·
lucage93 avatar image lucage93 retr0_technolog1st ·

continuous problem...

0 Likes 0 ·

same error - really puts a dampner on getting started with ebay API testing...

0 Likes 0 ·
mjasilver4 avatar image
4 Likes"
mjasilver4 answered ·

Am having same problem. Can someone assist???

Also getting the same error. Can someone please assist here???

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ma435788 avatar image
6 Likes"
ma435788 answered ·

i also have the same problem, how can i solve it? can someone help me?

Also getting the same error . can someone help me?

comprolego2011 avatar image
2 Likes"
comprolego2011 answered ·

Hello, I have same problem with creation of a Sandbox user for Italy.

hal900_19 avatar image
3 Likes"
hal900_19 answered ·

Same problem. 3 errors visible in console (Chrome or Edge):

• [Report Only] Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-E6T2EWBVP2UI2SlJaDQYF2yJOomb3y' *.ebay.com *.ebaystatic.com *.ebayrtm.com *.ebayc3.com". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-fWFLjoZyEuXvecq+6bvvffYah19QVS1DxV1g37Z9obQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
  • www.ebay.com/n/error:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
  • edp-piwik-l68tf.ebayc3.com/piwik.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

intint65 avatar image
0 Likes"
intint65 answered ·

Firefox 84.0.1

Same problem here. Firefox console output in attached image.

As an attempt to ignore the errors I saw in the output I tried setting the following 2 things in about:config but it did not allow me to create a sandbox user.

security.csp.enable : false
security.block_Worker_with_wrong_mime : false

capture.png (23.2 KiB)

vanquish83 avatar image
0 Likes"
vanquish83 answered ·

Same here, I'm experiencing the same issue.

tro_7084 avatar image
1 Like"
tro_7084 answered ·

Same problem here. Trying to create a sandbox user for the UK marketplace. Simply getting an error saying "An error occurred." and no explanation or solution whatsoever.

Really horrible experience.

comprolego2011 avatar image
0 Likes"
comprolego2011 answered ·

Hello, still not working.

comple-49 avatar image
0 Likes"
comple-49 answered ·

Looks to still be broken after 9 days, have eBay forgotten about third party devs?

hivebud37 avatar image
2 Likes"
hivebud37 answered ·

Same problem here, trying to create a new sandbox user and get "An error occurred." message. Any update on this?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.