question

spacetravel4u avatar image
0 Likes"
spacetravel4u asked

EndOfAuction notification is not sent when the auction listing ends with a winning bidder

I am subscribed to several notifications, one of which is EndOfAuction. All notifications work without problems, but I get EndOfAuction notifications only when the auction listing ends without bids. When the auction listing ends with a winning bidder, there is no notification.
The EndOfAuction Notification guide says that notification is sent "as soon as the auction listing ends with or without a winning bidder"
I'm a bit confused - is there any additional setting I need to adjust for the EndOfAuction notification to work as stated?

My seller ID is spacetravel4u

The APPID that was used to subscribe to notifications is -6feab69b-b925-4f5f-8e12-de27c26a9ca

ItemIDs for which the notification was not sent are 124481400286, 124479605992, 124470577099

I would kindly ask someone from developer support to advise me on this issue.

Thank you and best regards.

platform notificationsendofauction
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.