question

jomadr-3255 avatar image
0 Likes"
jomadr-3255 asked

Offer API in Production

I am having trouble getting the right application to fill out to access Offer API in production. I am just trying to place a proxy bid and retrieve an auction item on my web application. I did fill out the application that is at the bottom of https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/offer/overview.html which states to fill out the BUY API application but I got told that they do not work with the Offer API. Can someone direct me to the right way to get access to the Offer API in production??

offer api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @jomadr-3255,

Offer API is part of eBay Buy API.

The use of eBay’s Buy APIs in production is intended for eBay partners only. Users must apply for production access through the eBay Partner Network.

Acceptance of applications is based on the proposed business model. There is no guarantee that your application for production use of the APIs will be approved.

Please see Production eligibility requirements for information about production access and complete the production application process to get approval.

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.