question

the_invisible_swordsman avatar image
0 Likes"
the_invisible_swordsman asked

where is version 1179 of the Java SDK?

The latest zip for javasdk on https://developer.ebay.com/tools/javasdk is 1131 but the Trading API docs are up to version 1179. Please can the Java SDK get a new build deployed.

Also, it would really be a whole lot better if these Java SDK release were done via a maven repo. Either via the central maven repository (ideally) or a repository hosted on ebay's domain. Having to periodically download the zip, extract the source, build the jars, and do a manual install to my local nexus is a real pita that shouldn't be necessary.

Javajavasdktrader-api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cable-store avatar image
0 Likes"
cable-store answered

Yes, I was looking for that too. I made a bad choice that I relied on ebay java sdk. I should have generated my own code from wsdl at the first place. The latest jar file they have is 1131, and I am not able to get it working in java 11. Was hoping they have 1207 version, but no where to find the jar file.

I have a feeling they will deprecate trading API. I need to rewrite ebay calls to make it work with java 11, now I have to decide to use new API or the trading api. I don't have too much hope of the trading API. Unfortunately, the new APIs do not have APIs for me to retrieve user feedbacks, leave feedbacks, and post/retrieve ebay messages.

Look at Amazon, they are deprecating WMS and developers must move to Restful APIs.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cabin-globa avatar image
0 Likes"
cabin-globa answered

Ain't this grand. We invested countless hours in the Java SDK and it appears to have halted at WSDL version 1131 (2 years ago). Now the July 1 deadline for UK VAT ids is looming and we can't get the damn data from the SDK.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.