question

cooltronix avatar image
0 Likes"
cooltronix asked

[solved] API for Norway tax data?

Does anybody here knows the API call to get the Norway tax "paid" call?

The output is for example:

Ref# VOEC NO:2024926 Code:Paid

And what other countries have it? I know USA has tax upon sales, that I do manually.

Doing F12 on an eBay transaction I get:

orderData.salesOrder.taxNumber 
orderData.salesOrder.collectedTaxPaidStatus

[Solved]

I don't know if the number is in the API at all. 2024926 is not transaction or seller number - it's an eBay number for all eBay transactions.

So whenever I get "Norway" I will fuse that number in the address.

sellingtax
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered

Yeah, that will be the Norway registered TAX code that is assigned to the eBay entity responsible for remitting the tax payments collected at checkout to the Norwegian tax authorities.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lubefinder avatar image
0 Likes"
lubefinder answered

Just make sure that if you are adding that to the address, that tax HAS actually been collected by eBay. If tax wasn't collected for whatever reason, and you add that to the address, you may be responsible for fraudulently avoiding tax on behalf of the recipient. The importing customs people will use the presence of that code to detect that tax has already been paid, and shouldn't be charged twice.

Seems like a system massively open to abuse.

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.